BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my new and improved website.

I hope you weren't too terribly surprised when you came in to visit today.

If you were unlucky enough to visit during the construction phase, I apologize for any confusion. It was quite dusty for a couple of hours, but everything is all cleaned up and put back in its proper place now.

Have a lovely visit, and be sure to let me know what you think of my new appearance.

8 comments:

Sherrie said...

Love the new look. I have a new look, too. LOL! I get bored easily, so I like to change things up. I really need to learn how to do it myself though. LOL! It'd be cheaper.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Congratulations on your new refurbished site. It looks great. Thanks for the post. God bless.

Tina said...

Looking good here! I have been wanting to change my template for SO long, but I am a chicken. I don't know much about it, but from what I've looked into it doesn't seem like too big of a deal. You'll have to share your experience sometime. Have a glorious weekend!

Mom said...

Tina,

It is really quite easy. I did a search for free blogger templates. The code is given, right along with the instructions on how to install the code.

After the code was installed, I did make some adjustments to the sizing of the main area and the sidebar. That's pretty easy, too. I also changed the font color because I felt like it was too light and difficult to read.

The Mother said...

Wow. Very nice. I like the color. Enjoy!

Michelle said...

I just love the new look. Just beautiful! Very peaceful to look at. I just wanted to send you a big heart felt thanks for your comment. Your words are so calming and so very true. I never thought of my little girls situation like that. You're a wise women. Glad things worked out with your little one's surgery. It's always nice to hear about a happy ending. Big Thanks again!!! Have a great weekend.

Mom said...

To Michelle:

Wise? Me? Oh no...

I simply know that if I can face that fear and make it out on the other end with a small bit of my sanity in tact, then so can you. In the end, you will be so thankful to see your child's improvements and know that you did what you needed to do without giving into your own fears.

Watching Kira run across the room is one of the most joyful things in my life these days. I know that the heartache and tears that I suffered were well worth it just to see her run and jump and play in a way that she couldn't before her hips were fixed.

Anonymous said...

The new look is great. . . the content always wonderful.